Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.x TACACS/Radius password policy profile for different Users

masif.rao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I just came across a requirement, of implementing different password policies for different group users. I would be glad if any close hint which can help to implement this kind of policy.

I can see in >>>>SYSTEM CONFIGURATION>>>>User>>AUTHENTICATION SETTINGS has only global option to implement the password complexity/no of days for active user. But i need this feature to be based for per user/group

Thanks in advance for your valueable opinions.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

This is not supported in the current ACS code, you will have to open a TAC case and have a feature enhancement filed, you can also place through you local Cisco account representative.

thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

This is not supported in the current ACS code, you will have to open a TAC case and have a feature enhancement filed, you can also place through you local Cisco account representative.

thanks,

Tarik Admani

Hi Tarik,

Thanks for you reply, Is there any option over IOS to bypass specific group from ACS for specific users/group.

Thanks,

Once you enable authentication on the IOS device there isnt any visibilty from the IOS device's perspective as to which group the user is a member of.

thanks,

Tarik Admani

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: