Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Posture Internal System Error message

Hello community,

I've got to configure ISE posture with AnyConnect & ASA for remote access VPN and I get the following error message right when system scan tries to contact ISE server for posture checks.

VPN tunnel ok,

DNS resolution ok,

compliance module communicates to policy server,

client provisioning ok.

anyconnect-internalsystemerror.png

Wondering, if anyone ever stumbled upon this error and maybe has a tip for what might causing it. I'm unable to find anything on the internet...

-Setup-

ISE v2.4

ASA v9.6.4

Anyconnect v4.7.04056

ISEComppliance module v4.3.723.4353

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
if you can readily reproduce this then open TAC case. its generic and will need the logs looked at. Also this isn't an anyconnect forum

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
if you can readily reproduce this then open TAC case. its generic and will need the logs looked at. Also this isn't an anyconnect forum

Thanks, I've already done this and solution found! I thought I could start any tech topic (anyconnect included)....

You’re going to get the better information under the correct community. This is not the AnyConnect community. Not everyone looks at all communities

What was your solution? 

It wasn't AnyConnect's fault. The error message came up from ISE server and soon I rebooted the ISE server everything came up normal, no error after that.

2 of my clients received this same error today during posture attempt. Were running ISE 2.6 patch 6. I'm going to open a TAC case. ISE has been rebooted twice but this problem still occurs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: