Views
Helpful
Replies

BYOD supplicant provisioning for Windows OS

pemasirid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am keep redirecting the BYOD portal even after device has been registered and applicant provisioning completed and all the certificates (root and user) has been downloaded by the ISE.

I can see in the ISE, user certificate has been issued and also root and identity certificates are available on client Windows PC.

I tried removing the device, revoking certificate and removing the profile, even after that it completes all the supplicant provisioning process and when I try to connect to the network it keep coming to BYOD on-boarding and hitting that rule in ISE.

Has anyone face this issue or can advise what could be the issue.?

thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you provide the screen shot of Redirect-ACL and authorization policies ( the one created for this setup).

~ Jatin

~Jatin

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I do not have redirect ACL at this moment, however I have only allowed DHCP,DNS,ISE ip addresses and rest as deny in redirect ACL in the WLC. I am using the same ACL for other devices such as iPhone and Android etc.

Attached are some of the relevant screen shots.Appreciate your thoughts and also some troubleshooting tips for this issue.

Many thanks again..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: