Views
Helpful
Replies

Change NDG shared secret

brianhill88
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm using ACS version 4.2.  I'm getting a server secret mismatch from an ASA device that is configured to auth against the ACS server.  On the ACS server I want to check the Shared Secret for the NDG.  Under Network Configuration I click on the appropriate network device group and according to the help on the right hand side there should be an "edit properties" button at the bottom of the page.   There is no such button.  What am I missing?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

jedubois
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Brian,

What browser are you using to access the ACS?  Can you try another browser or another machine to make sure you are not running into a browser issue?  If you are running into this issue after trying another machine/browser and you are using IE or FireFox please open a TAC service request as you may be running into a problem with the database entry for this NDG.

--Jesse

Hey Jesse,

I figured out what the issue was.  The device in question is in the "Not Assigned" group.  Which is not a full-fledged group in that it doesn't have properties.  Thanks for the quick response.

- Brian