cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS 5.3 multiple service selection needs for RADIUS Wireless PEAP & 802.1x Port Auth

michael mearlon
Level 1
Level 1

I use ACS 5.3.0.40.8 with TACACS+ servicing Device AAA and RADIUS servicing the Cisco Wireless environment for AD user access. How can I implement 802.1x with the current RADIUS implementation with hindering current wireless users or am I hindered due to the EAP-GTC in use with PEAP via RADIUS?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Generally speaking the EAP type is determined by the supplicant and the server

so if you have wireless client configured for EAP TLS and wired clients configured

for PEAP MSCHAP v2 , you shouldn't have any problem if you have an Access

Service handling RADIUS and having both types of EAP enabled and the identity

policy as well as the authorization is straight to the same target and level of access.

Cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Don't Forget to rate correct answers

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Generally speaking the EAP type is determined by the supplicant and the server

so if you have wireless client configured for EAP TLS and wired clients configured

for PEAP MSCHAP v2 , you shouldn't have any problem if you have an Access

Service handling RADIUS and having both types of EAP enabled and the identity

policy as well as the authorization is straight to the same target and level of access.

Cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Don't Forget to rate correct answers

michael mearlon
Level 1
Level 1

I have my answer now. I needed to go to the Access Policies > Access Services > Service Selection Rules and add a NDG condition to one of my RADIUS match rules.

michael mearlon
Level 1
Level 1

I have my answer now. I needed to go to the Access Policies > Access Services > Service Selection Rules and add a NDG condition to one of my RADIUS match rules.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: