Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 1.4 Compliance Scan "no policy sever detected" using anyconnect

aevans
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning all,

I am currently rolling out a proof of concept for ISE 1.4 using 802.1x and complicance check. I am using anyconnect for the supplicant for both. The 802.1x works great with anyconnect and would highly recomend it instead of the mircrosoft version. The issue I am having is to get the anyconnect client to perform the scan.

When an unknown laptop connects it get redirected to the compliance portal. Anyconnect is downloaded and the syatem scan tries to start. After a period of time I get the message "no policy sever detected" I dont know why this is.

If I do a sh auth sess det I can see the URL is pushed down and the ACL-Redirect is selected. My ACL is attached. I can see hits on the redirect ACL.

From what I am seeing I believe my policies are correct and the redirect URL and ACL's are being pushed down to the port.

Any help would be appreciated guys.

Ant

3 Replies 3

andre.ortega
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello aevans,

Did you solve this?

Hi,

I did manage to get this resolved the issue in the end was to do with my re-direct ACL. Once this was corrected everything started working.

Can you elaborate more on your fix?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: