cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
The ISE 2.5 Beta software is now available! Join the ISE Beta Community to try it in your lab!
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Cisco ISE 2.0 and Kaspersky Enpoint Security 11.x

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with Cisco ISE 2.0 and Kaspersky Enpoint Security 11.x and I need your accurate help.
MacAfee was used previously and this is what I used when configuring the posture rule in Cisco ISE. We have now migrated all machines from our computer to Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.x but currently have the trouble I have when I browse the list of antivirus available with Kasperky to go from MacAfee to Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.x I do not see this product.
I only see Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8.x and 10.x
You will find in attachment what I have on the list of products available with Kaspersky.

Thank you for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco ISE 2.0 and Kaspersky Enpoint Security 11.x

Appears you will need to move to 2.2 (recommended) as malware was added in 2.1

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-1/release_notes/ise21_rn.html#pgfId-678111

Posture Enhancements

• Anti-malware condition to check the installation of an anti-malware program on the client and to check if the latest anti-malware definition file of the selected vendor is updated on the client. It supports both MAC and Windows OS.

This is the compliance module support chart where i found it under malware section (not virus)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/ac_compliance_module/Cisco_AnyConnect_ISE_Posture_Win_Support_Charts_for_Compliance_Module_4_3_405_2048.html#_Toc530765839

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 11.43.14 AM.png

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

I was looking under antivirus. I see it listed under anti-malware in Cisco AnyConnect ISE Posture Windows Support Charts for Compliance Module v4.3.405.2048:

Also recommend moving to ISE 2.2 to stay current at a minimum

Beginner

Hello Jason, Thank you for your replay. You use version 2.2 I suppose. I do not see the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.x on the document. I believe that Cisco 2.0 does not support Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.x since this version is missing on the document Rehards.
Cisco Employee

Appears you will need to move to 2.2 (recommended) as malware was added in 2.1

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-1/release_notes/ise21_rn.html#pgfId-678111

Posture Enhancements

• Anti-malware condition to check the installation of an anti-malware program on the client and to check if the latest anti-malware definition file of the selected vendor is updated on the client. It supports both MAC and Windows OS.

This is the compliance module support chart where i found it under malware section (not virus)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/ac_compliance_module/Cisco_AnyConnect_ISE_Posture_Win_Support_Charts_for_Compliance_Module_4_3_405_2048.html#_Toc530765839

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 11.43.14 AM.png

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your usual diligence.

Regards.

Beginner

Hello Jason, Thank you for you reply. Our Cisco ISE application is currently in production and today we use the radius feature a lot. I would like to know the impact that an update from version 2.0 to version 2.2 will have. Regards.
Cisco Employee

I would suggest building out a system in parallel with 2.2 and then do a split upgrade and evaluating

There is no way to tell impact . It’s our current long term and golden release recommendation

Http://cs.co/ise-community
Click operate
Go to upgrade best practices
CreatePlease to create content
Ask the Expert- DMVPN on Cisco routers