cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Cisco ISE CSR

hi,

I tried to create CSR for system certificate, it is generated in the ISE but am unable to download the file, ISE keeps giving me a error unable to connect ISE Node(Same node with hostname).

i tried to re generate the certificate it is giving me a error CSR with the same friendly name already exists. 

I tried to delete the CSR which was generated, It is giving me the same error as unable to connect to ISE node(same node).

Is it is a issue with the DNS resolution or the ports issue on firewall. Please suggest. 

regards

Arjun.S

Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Rising star

Re: Cisco ISE CSR

i tried to re generate the certificate it is giving me a error CSR with the same friendly name already exists.
-Try tweaking one of the attribute strings to make the CSR unique. For example, O, OU, or city.
Highlighted
VIP Advocate

Re: Cisco ISE CSR

I have never been unable to Export/Download a CSR from an ISE node. It appears that ISE does this within the TLS (TCP/443) connection between the client and the PAN node. If you can browse to the ISE PAN, then you should also be able to download the CSR. Maybe it's a browser issue?