Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Dashboard empty

adecisco
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

This empty dashboard has occurred not within period of two month in which admin node portal just went empty.

TAC was called the first time and restart the services everything work fine. But I am curious knowing under what circumstances can this happen when without notice Primary Admin node Dashboard going blank.

Any useful help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Adeola

5 Replies 5

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

this may occur due to issue with Adobe Flash Player

Cisco ISE Monitoring Dashlets Not Visible with Internet Explorer 8

Symptoms or Issue

Administrator sees one or more “There is a problem with this website's security certificate.” messages after clicking the dashlets in the Cisco ISE monitoring portal.

Conditions

This issue is specific to Internet Explorer 8. (This issue has not been observed when using Mozilla Firefox.)

Possible Causes

The security certificate for the Internet Explorer 8 browser connection is invalid or expired.

Resolution

Use Internet Explorer 8 to reimport a valid security certificate to view the dashlets appropriately.

HI salodh ,

Can you provide a ref for your table?

Never mind I got it here..

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-2/troubleshooting_guide/ise_tsg.html

Thanks,

eric.lessard
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

you could take a look at:

ISE 1.2 Dashboard Statics do not update

CSCul94611

Description

Symptom:
Issue with the Live dashboard in ISE 1.1.4 not displaying information and only showing "No Data Available".

Fixed my issue using the workaround

Hope it helps

Jeffrey Cirisan
Level 1
Level 1

I have had this happen a few times. What I have found is that when the dashlets on the Primary admin node are empty they show up on the Secondary admin node populated. Restarting ise app on the Secondary has always made the dashlets repopulate on the primary for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: