Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE report unable to transfer to a repository

abdel1967
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i m unable to transfer CSV reports to a FTP repository.

the repository pass the validation phase, R/W permission are given.

when i click export to "repository CSV" and select the repository, it shows that the report has been successfully exported, however i dont find it in the repository.

Any ideas guys?

Version 2.2.0.470

Thank you

5 Replies 5

Arjun176
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i also have the same issue, it was working fine till last week but it stopped working now and am not sure what could be the issue.

Did you manage to find a solution for this.

regards

Arjun.S

caustin
Level 1
Level 1

Also currently having this problem. The zip folder shows up on the repository but there is no file in the folder. I also have the backups sent to this same location and they are working and transferring fine.

ISE version is 3.1.0.518

Thanks in advance.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@caustin I would suggest trying a different repository, such as the localdisk folder in ISE. If still problematic, please open a case with Cisco support.

Dubois3
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for sharing this.

Palm Beach Property Appraiser

quick update on topic (though repo protocol is sftp). we've experienced the same issue: a) PPAN conducts either ondemand or scheduled report to the sftp repo & marks it as successful; b) no report actually can be found in repo; c) during t/s with TAC it was noticed that copying report to repo timeouts (no source indicated thought); d) having some suspects we came to CLIs of MnT nodes & added host-keys for repo; e) exporting reports to repo started to work.
& i have to say it... ISE gets worse & worse from SW to SW... sad...