Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Reports

Arjun176
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i have mapped the backup server as the repository and i was able to export the report to the backup server successfully and it was working fine.

But now if i try to export the Radius Authentication report to repository, In ISE i can see a message stating report exported successfully but am not able to see the reports in the Repository.

Kindly let me know what could be the possible issue.

Am using 2.2 ISE version.

regards

Arjun.S

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try checking the system log events around the time of export by using ISE admin CLI command "show logging system ade/ADE.log". If you need further help in troubleshooting it, please open a Cisco TAC case.

BTW... ISE 2.3 has this new feature Reports Export Summary. You can't make use of it because your ISE still 2.2. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try checking the system log events around the time of export by using ISE admin CLI command "show logging system ade/ADE.log". If you need further help in troubleshooting it, please open a Cisco TAC case.

BTW... ISE 2.3 has this new feature Reports Export Summary. You can't make use of it because your ISE still 2.2. 

hi,

this command is not accepting in the ISE Cli "show logging system ade/ADE.log".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: