Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Wlan airspace issue

teymur azimov
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I configured wifi user authenticate from ISE server. We have 2 SSID:  1) Guest  2) Corporate 

When the wifi users connect corporate ssid it is normal wokring. But at this time when the users want to connect guest ssid it is not forward to registration page , the user access network and internet without registration( guest portal). When i disable corporate authorization profile in ISE server, the user can access the guest ssid normal it means that the the user register on guest portal and only access internet but at this time the we can not access corporate ssid ( the user can not access the corporate ssid).

I attached the configuration file.

Please help me.

1 Reply 1

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So, if i am understanding this correctly, when you have the Policy Set "WLAN" enabled the guest SSID is not working but when you disable it the guest SSID starts to work. Is that correct?

If so, i would recommend that you create a new Policy Set for the guest SSID. You can match the condition based on the "WLAN-ID" That way you have a dedicated Policy Set for each SSID. This will keep things very clean and make troubleshooting much easier. 

Thank you for rating helpful posts! 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: