cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TrustSec with WCCP and Load Balancers

derrick.ray1
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently deploying TrustSec in an environment and I am looking for documentation for how to deal with Bluecoat Proxies,  SilverPeak WAN Optimization using WCCP and Citrix NetScaler Load Balancing. I think SGT Caching is answer but looking for other opinions as well as documentation that may show/explain how this works. Has anyone experienced this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kthumula
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Derrick,

You are spot on with SGT Caching. That would strip out the SGT while entering the blue-coat proxies or SilverPeak WAN and will coming out would reattach the tag. We don't have specific deployment guide on this. But if you would like I can share a slide with you on Spark.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

kthumula
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Derrick,

You are spot on with SGT Caching. That would strip out the SGT while entering the blue-coat proxies or SilverPeak WAN and will coming out would reattach the tag. We don't have specific deployment guide on this. But if you would like I can share a slide with you on Spark.

Hi Karthik,

Thank You for the fast response. If you have a slide that would really help. I know that this works but I am not able to explain the order of operations to the other engineers. Anything you have would be helpful. So, that slide would be great. Do you need my E-mail address? Thanks!

I checked on Spark but couldn't locate you. Could you provide the email address? I can send that offline.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: