cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Failure Reason | Received secure RADIUS request without a cts-pac-opaque cisco-av-pair attribute

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hello freinds

pls find attachment , what is the issue , how gonna fixed

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sam,

You can configure the username/pass under Administrator->Network Resources->Network device->"Select the respective NAD" , then check the Advanced Trustec Settings as below.Advanced-trustsec.JPG

Either you can configure custom device Id or you can use the network name as the device id & can configure the password.

This value should match in switches & in ISE

-Aravind

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

SE Event: 5405 RADIUS Request dropped, Failure Reason: 11302 Received Secure RADIUS request without a cts-pac-opaque cisco-av-pair attribute

Switch is sending requests to ISE and the switch has no PAC installed.

Check switch and ISE configuration, check username and password credentials match between switch and ISE. Force a new PAC provisioning request by configuring:

radius server <server name>

pac key <password>

exit

i have the below in place , but still get the error  , i m using ISE 2.1

Check switch and ISE configuration, check username and password credentials match between switch and ISE. Force a new PAC provisioning request by configuring:

radius server <server name>

pac key <password>

exit

THANKS

Hi Ibrahim,
Can you please tell me how to check the username/password match between the switch and ISE. Where to check user/pass in ISE?
Appreciate your help.
Regards,
Sam

Hi Sam,

You can configure the username/pass under Administrator->Network Resources->Network device->"Select the respective NAD" , then check the Advanced Trustec Settings as below.Advanced-trustsec.JPG

Either you can configure custom device Id or you can use the network name as the device id & can configure the password.

This value should match in switches & in ISE

-Aravind

Thank you very much Aravind.