Views
Helpful
Replies

how should i patch acs se 4.2?

Serik1234
Level 1
Level 1

Hello people,

I have cisco 1113 with acs se 4.2.0.124 with no patches installed. Should i install all patches one by one or just install the final patch?

Thank you,

Serik

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tiago Antunes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can install only the patch you wana go to.

Example, if you want to install the latest patch available for 4.2.0.124 which is "Acs-4.2.0.124.17-SW.zip", you can simply install that one patch.

You have also available the lastest minor version upgrade available which is 4.2.1 "ACS-4.2.1.15-BIN-K9.zip" and the corresponding latest patch  "Acs-4.2.1.15.3-SW.zip".

HTH,
Tiago

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tiago Antunes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can install only the patch you wana go to.

Example, if you want to install the latest patch available for 4.2.0.124 which is "Acs-4.2.0.124.17-SW.zip", you can simply install that one patch.

You have also available the lastest minor version upgrade available which is 4.2.1 "ACS-4.2.1.15-BIN-K9.zip" and the corresponding latest patch  "Acs-4.2.1.15.3-SW.zip".

HTH,
Tiago

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

Thank you for reply,

Is there any cumulative patch for version 4.2.0.124 that collects all fixes?

Like i wrote previously,

If you want to install the latest patch available for 4.2.0.124  which is "Acs-4.2.0.124.17-SW.zip", you can simply install that one  patch.

The latest patch always includes all fixes from previous patch versions.

HTH,
Tiago

--

Thank you, your answer helped me!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: