Views
Helpful
Replies

How to see Cisco ISE system serial number in GUI

Jegan Rajappa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

please let me know the procuedure to see Cisco ISE system serial number in GUI, i have searched in all the tabs, not getting, note i dont have access to SSH, so only way is to find it in GUI, Please advise, Thanks.

5 Replies 5

zdesignstudio
Level 4
Level 4

If your current license has not expired, you can view the Administration node hardware ID by completing the following steps:

Step 1 From the Cisco ISE Administration interface, choose Administration > System > Licensing.

Step 2 In the License Operations navigation pane, click Current Licenses.

Step 3 Select the button corresponding to the Cisco ISE node that you want to check for the Administration node hardware ID, and click Administration Node to view the PID, VID, and SN.

Please remember to rate useful posts and mark answers as "correct" if applicable.

Please rate useful posts and mark answers as correct if applicable.

Hi zdesignstudio,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I can find the PID, VID, and SN for Primary admin node under Licensing details, but i have dirstubuted deployment with 5 nodes, is it possible to see serial number for all the nodes, i dont have any option, please advise

Unfortunetely console only in that case.

ondrejbardon
Level 1
Level 1

There's help button in left-down corner of screen. When you hover your cursor over it menu appears and you can choose "about ISE" option. Then you will see S/N, version, PID and some other information.

This works even on my secondary node (unfortunately don't have such big distributed environment to check if it works on standalone monitoring or PS node).

peter.ma1
Level 1
Level 1

Use the CLI " show udi" command. Hope this helps