Views
Helpful
Replies

Huawei Switches

Ismael Dandashi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

did Huawei Swithces supporting Cisco ISE Profiling configuration ??

BR

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ismael

I know it is not officially support by Cisco ISE Support  Matrix but that doesn't mean it wont work it simply means that Cisco has not tested functionality of those switches with their own product and  if you open a TAC case for such scenario they won't help you as it is not supported.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

I want to know the same thing

Hi Ismael

I have integrated Cisco ISE with a test HUAWEI switch but only for 802.1X using EAP-FAST with posture assessment and it worked.

Didn't test Profiling for endpoints like IP Phones but as per HUAWEI team their switch supports standard profiling like (LLDP, SNMP and DHCP) but not Device sensor or CDP.

I will try and find that document for HYAWEI test lab with S5700 series switch with Cisco ISE and share it here which basically says everything is supported but it was a crafted test LAB but nobdy can assure that in real life.

Hi Guys

I found the interopertability of Huawei S series switches with Cisco ISE 2.0 Test LAB done with Tolly

kindly find it attached

With Regards

Naser

Hello Mohamed

thank you for your help, also i found one cisco doucment and not mentioned huawei Switches

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-3/compatibility/ise_sdt.html

Hi Ismael

I know it is not officially support by Cisco ISE Support  Matrix but that doesn't mean it wont work it simply means that Cisco has not tested functionality of those switches with their own product and  if you open a TAC case for such scenario they won't help you as it is not supported.

Thanks @Mohamed Abd Elnaser Mohamed Mohamed Ali I reference this document, It's working fine. I'm looking for Huawei Wireless Controller and Cisco ISE guide. please help me if you have reference document. 

rivalrudiansah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ismael, 

I experienced the same thing as you, the parameter integrate Switch Huawei to Cisco ISE is it true that only creat radius and tacacs only?

Thanks