cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Advocate

ISE 1.1.1 Windows NAC client posture checking loop

Hello,

ISE 1.2 is scheduled to release soon, however please bring this defect up to you local Cisco account teams and please open TAC cases for these issues. Just like any company Cisco is metrics driven and please make sure the case remains open till the defects are resolved. Even though there is a reasonable workaround, however I understand that this may frustrate a few of you, just explain to the TAC engineer that this will not work with the current requirements of the ISE deployment for you or your customer's network.

Cisco should be able to release a patch to address this issue.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*
Highlighted
Beginner

I really dont understand how cisco keep this bug for so long and have some clients with no choice.

When we will have a patch for this problem???

or when the 1.2 comes out with fix?

I really dont understand...

Beginner

I agree.

For what it's worth I did get an update from the agent handling my TAC case telling me that this issue is now supposed to be addressed in version 1.1.2 rather than 1.2. Unfortunately, the 1.1.2 release date is currently the end of November.

Highlighted
Rising star

The 1.1.2 maintenance release is now available and includes a fix for this issue