Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.2.5 - Exporting Custom Reports

Aaron Blair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Having some troubles exporting reports from ISE when they have a custom time period. Trying to export the past 5 months, but even a custom period of the last 4 days for example will not export.

I can view the report in the browser, but when I go to export to a repo, it never gets there. Pre-configured reports end up on the repo just fine.

In particular, it's the Registered Endpoints report I'm having trouble with.

Any suggestions? Anybody had anything similar?

8 Replies 8

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

You can export report data to a .csv format only by using the Primary PAP nodes.

Hi saodh,

I am trying to export from the Primary PAP. Like I said, pre-configured report periods work just fine, it's only when I configure a custom time period for the report.

b.gamble
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the same issue with ISE 1.2.0.899.

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I guess you are hitting this bug CSCui23231

Naresh Ginjupalli
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Aaron,

you are hitting defect CSCul08673. This bug is slated to be fixed in ISE 1.3 release. Till that point of time the workaround is to use default time ranges for exporting a report to repository

Hi Aaron,

ISE 1.3 version is released and available on cisco.com site. If you are not having any plans in upgrading to ISE 1.3 version and still looking out for a fix for exporting reports on a custom date, then we are about to release a patch on ISE 1.2 version and it is tentatively scheduled to be released by the end of January 2015.

Thanks,

Naresh

fabiano.dantas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aaron

I Have some troubles exporting reports from ISE when they have a custom time period. Trying to export the past 4 or 5  months, but even a custom period of the last 2 days for example will not export.

I can past 1 day just, two days i can't

The same trouble, I can view the report in the browser, but when I go to export to the repository, it never gets there. 

Pre-configured reports end up on the repo just fine.

In my case , it's the Guest Sponsor Mapping report I'm having trouble.

The ISE Version is 1.2.0.899.

Any suggestions? 

Hi Fabiano,

As of now as such there is no workaround for this issue. The only option is to upgrade your ISE version to ISE 1.3 or just wait for patch release on ISE 1.2 till end of January 2015.

Thanks,

Naresh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: