Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.2 AUP Mobile Portal

ThoDoepke
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with the new mobile portal which was introduced with ISE version 1.2.

I've configured our aup and the normal guest portal displays it correctly.

But the mobile portal shows a floating text without any seperate paragraphs. This is pretty much unreadable.

Does anyone know if it is possible to format the text somehow?

The editor does not allow any tags so that's not possible.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marcin Latosiewicz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thomas,

I see what you mean. Did a quick test and saw the problem.

I think this can be remiedied by uploading a customization.

I could not find a bug or anybody else complaining about this, do you mind opening a TAC case so the guys can investigate?

M.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Marcin Latosiewicz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thomas,

I see what you mean. Did a quick test and saw the problem.

I think this can be remiedied by uploading a customization.

I could not find a bug or anybody else complaining about this, do you mind opening a TAC case so the guys can investigate?

M.

It took a while but I've opened a TAC case.

blenka
Level 3
Level 3

The Guest, Sponsor, My Devices, and Client Provisioning portals are localized into all supported languages and locales. This includes text, labels, messages, field names, and button labels. If the client browser requests a locale that is not mapped to a template in Cisco ISE, the portals display content using the English template. Using the Admin portal, you can modify the fields used for the Guest, Sponsor, and My Devices portals for each language individually, and you can add additional languages. Currently, you cannot customize these fields for the Client Provisioning portal. You can further customize the Guest portal by uploading HTML pages to Cisco ISE. When you upload customized pages, you are responsible for the appropriate localization support for your deployment. Cisco ISE provides a localization support example with sample HTML pages, which you can use as a guide. Cisco ISE provides the ability to upload, store, and render custom internationalized HTML pages.

Note :

NAC and MAC agent installers and WebAgent pages are not localized.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: