cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.2 Patch 6 Bulk account creation Sponsor portal bug

Stephen McBride
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, not sure whether anyone has this issue but I noticed yesterday when I do a bulk csv import of users into the sponsor portal that it does not hold the user group I specifiy. In summary I select my CSV file, choose my user type as contractor (guest or contractor) and submit. The import succeeds except that all users are placed into the guest group not the contractor group I specified. You then have to manually alter every single one of them to be in the right group.

Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

You should export the identity groups separetely into different *.csv files and import accordingly!!

From what I can see the accounts created via the sponsor portal are not visible in the identites section of the ISE GUI meaning that this work around is not available.

davijones
Level 1
Level 1

Hi -

I also see this when I import a CSV file of accounts for a different guest role.  We have created a second portal (other than the default "guest").  All the new accounts get assigned to Guest regardless of what is specified. The fix has so far been simply reassigning them manually.

blenka
Level 3
Level 3
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: