Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.3 Dashboard - slow GUI response time after the login

Jozef Cmorej
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community,

I am running distributed ISE deployment with multiple virtual nodes, version 2.3, patch 2. All nodes are installed in the same location and are a part of the ISE Cluster. I have a problem with a Dashboard response time. Usually it takes approx. 70-80 seconds to display the Dashboard after the login. Once the dashboard appears, the GUI works properly with good response times as expected.  The problem also occurs when I want to open a link in a new tab/window using the right button of a mouse. It takes also more than 60 seconds until the page is displayed.
When I de-register a node from the cluster and promote it to standalone, the dashboard is displayed almost immediately after the login.

I have done tests with the following browsers:
Firefox 59.0.2 (64-bit)
IE 11.1295

Do you have any idea what a reason might be causing a slow response time after the login.

Thank you.
Jozef

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check your hypervisor resource usage statistics for the particular VM's (for ISE); watch out for memory or CPU bottleneckts (e.g.)

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !