Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.3 hotspot looping back to auth page

Kudetauk77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks

I have a strange issue with my HOTSPOT redirect. 

When user logs in they are presented with the access page , enters the correct code. The page attempts to redirect to the home page I have configured but it loops back around to the connected page of the hotspot . Does anyone know why this would happen ? I have a feeling it could be the auth policy attached but not sure . So close but so far away !

Policy and Access, Identity Services Engine

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Would recommend looking at the deployment guide. Likely you have your order reversed

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-guest-access-deployment-guide/ta-p/3640475

View solution in original post

You're missing an authorization rule that permits access to the endpoint once it accepts the AUP. There is an example in the guide on page 26 step 7

basic break down

if MAB and GuestEndpoint then permit access

if MAB then redirect to portal

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Would recommend looking at the deployment guide. Likely you have your order reversed

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-guest-access-deployment-guide/ta-p/3640475

Hi 

I have followed the guide but still get the same loop , what do you mean by order reversed please ?

You're missing an authorization rule that permits access to the endpoint once it accepts the AUP. There is an example in the guide on page 26 step 7

basic break down

basic break down

Thanks Jason 

Worked a treat !