Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE and windows phone

ipagliani
Level 1
Level 1

Ciao,

Is there a support for windows phone 7.x (8.x when it'll released) in ISE ?

I'm talking about provisioning process:

- Network setup Assistant

- SCEP (I think this a windows supports)

or if W.P. will be inserted in a Cisco Design Guide ?

I need to managed W.P. as BYOD.

Regards,

Iarno

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I checked the settings in ISE and the client provisioning policies do not have the windows phone operating system labeled. I also checked the QA and release notes and didnt find anything there either. The operating systems that you can check is the android, ios, windows 7, xp..etc and mac osx.

It would be best for you to open a TAC case to get a definite answer, my feeling is that it isnt supported. If you go this route please post what you find for future reference.

Hope that helps.

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I checked the settings in ISE and the client provisioning policies do not have the windows phone operating system labeled. I also checked the QA and release notes and didnt find anything there either. The operating systems that you can check is the android, ios, windows 7, xp..etc and mac osx.

It would be best for you to open a TAC case to get a definite answer, my feeling is that it isnt supported. If you go this route please post what you find for future reference.

Hope that helps.

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Ciao,

this is replay from Cisco support:

Now, specifically for your question - Windows Phone is not supported on ISE today. I have not seen any (pre-production) release from ISE so far that has support for Windows Mobile 7 for example.

Regards,

Iarno

Hello,

Are windows phone supported today with ISE 1.4 for profiling and posturing?

Thanks!

Alex