Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Any Connect Complaince Module 4.x

Ali
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Community,

Currently running with ISE 2.1 Patch 5. Some End-users have Any connect 4.5 with Compliance Module 3.x. every thing works fine.

In few New PC's we have AnyConnect 4.5 with Compliance Module 4.2 so I have to create New posture policy  with 4.x compliance module.

we have few mandatory conditions that need to match in posture policy.

So my question is when I am creating a new "Antivirus Condition" by default it is taking compliance Module 3.x,  how to change to 4.x Compliance module so that I can call this AV condition in Posture policy.

Helpful suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Both will be kept but antivirus will be used for compliance module 3.x and antimalware for compliance module 4.x

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

You're welcome

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

With compliance module version 4, you need to create anti malware condition policy that will replace antivirus for version 3.

Thanks
Francesco

Thank you for your reply.

So if I create antimalware condition policy for Compliance Module(CM) v4 and then I call this is posture policy for CM 4,
what about my existing policy with " compliance module 3 " that will be replaced or will it be there in policy ?
My requirement is to keep both the policy with CM v3 and CM v4

Both will be kept but antivirus will be used for compliance module 3.x and antimalware for compliance module 4.x

Thanks
Francesco

Thanks for your quick response.........!

You're welcome

Thanks
Francesco