Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE BYOD Successful page not working

cammy.busto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is anyone encountered that BYOD Success Page is not working after device registration? The BYOD work flow should be

Welcome -> BYOD Registration -> BYOD Install -> BYOD Success

After installing and registering the device using windows laptop and Android Phone (step 3), the successful is not appearing. Using ios (apple device), successful page was shown.

It was stuck on this page

Install

Please wait while we download the Cisco Network Setup Assistant. You will then need to manually run the Setup Assistant and follow the instructions to finish registering this device.

But if you check the radius logs, device is registered.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, that is expected. The Cisco Network Setup Assistant has no way today to trigger the browser to advance to the success page. I would suggest to add a link in the final instructions to go to an URL instead.

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 9.40.17 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, that is expected. The Cisco Network Setup Assistant has no way today to trigger the browser to advance to the success page. I would suggest to add a link in the final instructions to go to an URL instead.

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 9.40.17 PM.png

I had a similar problem. I am trying to log on to my school's ethernet. It will redirect me to the ISE BYOD page, ask me to download the NSA, but when I log in on the wizard, and complete all the prompts, the Success Page never shows up and I cannot use the internet.