cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE disk system IOPS

david.daverso
Level 4
Level 4

Clarifying the ISE vmware appliance specifications, Can anyone provide me the ISE hardware requirement for disk system IOPS equivalent to an SNS-3495?

Thanks much,

David D.

3 Replies 3

shekharmore003
Level 1
Level 1

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.2/installation_guide/ise_vmware.html

Cisco ISE Appliance

Endpoint Supported

CPU

2 X Quad Core

2.4 GHz 
Intel Xeon

1 X Quad Core

2.4 GHz 
Intel Xeon

CPU Model

E5-2609

E5-2609

# of Cores per CPU

# of Threads per CPU

Total CPU's

Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology

No

No

Memory

32 GB

16 GB

Hard Disk

2 x 600GB 6Gb   SAS 10K RPM
Raid 0 + 1

1 x 600GB 6Gb   SAS 10K RPM

Operating System

64bit

64bit

Thanks much, shekharmore003, but the info you provided does not indicate a disk system IOPS.  An example of what I'm looking for is the Mobility Services Engine Data Sheet, where they specify IOPS for a low-end, standard, and high-end virtual appliances.

David D.

Cisco hasnt provided that in the documentation. It would best to open a tac case so they can have the BU provide a response.

In ISE 1.2 the minimum requirement is 50 Mbps, i know because I am getting the alarms where the minimum threshold is clearly labeled.

Hope this helps...(it would still be best to run this through tac for confirmation)

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: