Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE MDM response codes

William Maguire
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm working on a Lab of ISE and MDM (a beta connector) project and am stuck in a registration loop.  I have verified that the mobile device is registered with MDM and it is also registered with ISE in the my device portal.  When I connect to wireless the device shows it matched the MDM onboard rule and I see this in the log. 

2013-11-06 15:46:49,907 INFO   [Thread-64][] cisco.cpm.mdm.util.MdmRESTClient -::0ac8db4600000282527a5e53:::- MDM Server Response Code: 200

I cant find a list of MDM response codes on Cisco.com does anyone have a list?  I am guessing response code: 200 does not mean MDM Registered.

I am running ISE 1.2 patch 3 and WLC code 7.4.115.0

Thanks,

Bill

5 Replies 5

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It looks as though this is the response the ISE is receiving from the MDM server.  Which MDM Vendor are you using?  This may be the path to follow.

The MDM Vendor is Tangoe.  As I said its a beta connector and yes thats the responde coming from Tangoe.  I was hoping to find a list of responses ISE is looking for but it looks like that is not in the regular CCO site.

Unfortunately, the API connectors for MDM are not published.  The MDM vendors that are already supported have had to work directly with the ISE Business Unit to get the connectors working correctly.

That being said, the API will be opened up considerably in v1.3, but that is a few months away.

Please Rate Helpful posts and mark this question as answered if, in fact, this does answer your question.  Otherwise, feel free to post follow-up questions.

Charles Moreton

Charles, thanks, of course this didnt answer my question but it was helpful and I marked it as such.  I believe Tangoe and Cisco are working together on this as we speak.  My BU contact is ooo so I tossed the question out here hoping someone would know what "response code 200" actually means. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I know that I wasn't much help on this, but figured I would pass on what I did know...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: