Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Portal Captive and Sponsor Portal

nstr1
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ISe 3315 v1.4

I can configure two or more captive portal and two or more portal sponsor in the same ISE ??

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Yes you can more than 1 portal but they will be called by distinct authorization profile.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

its missing from the authorization profile - please see the guest how to working with guest and working with the flows to gain more experience.
https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-guest-access-deployment-guide/ta-p/3640475

If you're wanting to use 2 different portals for 2 different WLANs then likely you will need more setup

some basic rule example
if MAB and WLANIDYorSSIDNAMEY equals Y then result is authzprofile for GUESTportalY
if MAB and WLANIDXorSSIDNAMEX equals X then result is authzprofile for GUESTportalX

If you have more detail on what you're looking to accomplish please let us know

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Yes you can more than 1 portal but they will be called by distinct authorization profile.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

I already have the portal and I also have the authorization in which part added the uthorization to the portal ??

I add screenshot

its missing from the authorization profile - please see the guest how to working with guest and working with the flows to gain more experience.
https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-guest-access-deployment-guide/ta-p/3640475

If you're wanting to use 2 different portals for 2 different WLANs then likely you will need more setup

some basic rule example
if MAB and WLANIDYorSSIDNAMEY equals Y then result is authzprofile for GUESTportalY
if MAB and WLANIDXorSSIDNAMEX equals X then result is authzprofile for GUESTportalX

If you have more detail on what you're looking to accomplish please let us know

hi Jason Kunst

I'm trying to download the file but it does not allow me

"Sorry, the preview has not been loaded. The document may be protected."

I don’t see a preview option. Just download it. Try another browser. Download works fine for me