cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

ISE post compliant posture assessment URL redirection

G'day All,

Is anyone aware if it is possible for ISE to push a URL redirection to user devices once they have passed the posture assessment?

I am deploying a wireless BYOD ise deployment with AD auth and posture assessment, and we are hoping to find an easy way to push the compliant users to a new URL once they have passed posture.

Thanks gang.

Cheers,

James.               

2 REPLIES 2
Rising star

Re: ISE post compliant posture assessment URL redirection

It is not possible to redirect user after authentication and posturing to a specific URL. because ISE does not support this feature till now.

I think  URL redirection can be done in web authentication if used in case of employee.

Navigate to Policy > Policy Elements > Results > Authorization and then select Authorization Profiles

Step 18 Select Add to create a new Authorization Profile for Central Web Authentication:

Name

Central_Web_Auth

Description

(optional)

Access-Type

ACCESS_ACCEPT

DACL   Name

CENTRAL_WEB_AUTH

Centralized   Web Authentication

ACL:

ACL-WEBAUTH-REDIRECT

Redirect : Default

ACL-WEBAUTH-REDIRECT” is  configured on  switch  which determines to which destination it will redirect 

Beginner

Re: ISE post compliant posture assessment URL redirection

Thanks Ravi, I'll give that a try and let you know how it goes.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App