cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE showing 0 endpoints

campbech1
Level 1
Level 1

We have rolled out ISE Express at three of our hospitals and seem to be having issues with two of them. Two of the sites are showing 0 total endpoints, 0 active endpoints, 0 guests, 0 etc... even though we are passing workstations through the guest process without any issues.

Any bugs that we may be hitting for this? Tried this on 2.1 patch 1 and patch 2 and now on the latest 2.2.

6 Replies 6

Not sure what you are after, but the screenshot you provided show 0 for misconfigured supplicants and network devices...this is a good thing.

If you click on Home, under summary you should see the total endpoints and the active endpoints.

--

Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

--

Sorry, I failed to upload the other screenshot. Yes, under home>summary it is all 0's for each device type.

I'm quite comfortable with ISE being that we are managing three hospitals with it, but we've been having nothing but problems with our Express deployments for guest wireless.

If I manually add a registered device it will show, but the other couple hundred won't that are going through the guess portal successfully.

Wasn't sure if anyone else has experienced this.

I am running 2.1 patch 1 and if I search for a MAC address of a guest under total endpoints I will find it.

It sounds very bugy that your Total Endpoints shows as zero.  If you go to Work Center > Identities do you see your guests registered there? If you see clients registered then I would open a TAC case and have Cisco look into this as it is most likely a bug.

--

--

No matter where I go it shows 0 clients. Rebuilding the server now directly from the 2.2 build to see if that helps.

Did you do the rebuild?  Did that solve the issue?

--

--

TAC came back with a bug. Upgrade to 2.1 patch 3 which we will be doing on Monday.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: