Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE UAT Test Cases

Jim Rice
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am working to prepare a User Acceptance Test Case document for an ISE installation and have been searching for some sort of information from which I can pull some examples and guidance. I am asking this Community for any pointers and assistance that can be provided in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jim

As mentioned by Mohammed al Baqari building a UAT document for Cisco ISE depends primarily on the features customer want to deploy at which security level and under which mode (Monitor, Low Impact or Closed). Each feature in ISE itself could have different deployment options and dependencies and to build document that covers this would be huge.

You can start by referring to the blow document which just gives us a hind at the big picture of what the customer gonna have (enable or use) and what is not going to use or enable.

ISE Planning & Pre-Deployment Checklists

Also this Cisco ISE community is a great place to look for other guides:

ISE Security Ecosystem Integration Guides

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

This depends on what features are you trying to implement in ISE and how
will you understand them. I don't think you will find something generic.

Hi Jim

As mentioned by Mohammed al Baqari building a UAT document for Cisco ISE depends primarily on the features customer want to deploy at which security level and under which mode (Monitor, Low Impact or Closed). Each feature in ISE itself could have different deployment options and dependencies and to build document that covers this would be huge.

You can start by referring to the blow document which just gives us a hind at the big picture of what the customer gonna have (enable or use) and what is not going to use or enable.

ISE Planning & Pre-Deployment Checklists

Also this Cisco ISE community is a great place to look for other guides:

ISE Security Ecosystem Integration Guides

Hi Mohamed, Thank you for the helpful information and pointing me in a great direction. Ramadan Mubarak Jim