cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

License information

Hi!

We have two ISE-3315-K9 running in two way deployment. I beleive that we have Plus license but I dont see Posture option under Administration -> settings.

I can see in license option the following lines.

Base 500 Permanent Permanent
Wired 500 Permanent Permanent

Plus 250 Term 04-Feb-2019 (300 days remaining) 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Participant

Re: License information

That is correct, Posture requires Apex licenses.

6 REPLIES 6
Participant

Yes it sounds like you have Plus licenses installed, if you are looking to enable Profiling on the nodes though you will find that option under a different section.

Go to Administration > Deployment > Choose a node from the list

Here you should see the option to enable the profiling service on the nodes in your environment under general settings and there will also be a specific section for profiling configuration.

Beginner

I have the option enable. See the attached file.

Cisco Employee

Little more info, since you have 300 days remaining on plus license, that means you can configure profiling as Ben Walters recommended. In some cases, I have seen Advanced License Eval ( 0 days) then the option for profiling will be grayed out.

I see your point, you don't have the profiler option inside administration > settings. Can you check inside work centers > profiler > settings.

~Jatin Katyal
Participant

Profiling is enabled for your node then, what are you trying to find, specific profiling settings?

Beginner

opss. I was talking about Posture. Total mixed it up.

I dont see Posture folder under Adminitration -> settings

I can see that it requires a Advance license. so does Advance mean plus + apex license?

Participant

That is correct, Posture requires Apex licenses.