Views
Helpful
Replies

License information

Capricorn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

We have two ISE-3315-K9 running in two way deployment. I beleive that we have Plus license but I dont see Posture option under Administration -> settings.

I can see in license option the following lines.

Base 500 Permanent Permanent
Wired 500 Permanent Permanent

Plus 250 Term 04-Feb-2019 (300 days remaining) 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That is correct, Posture requires Apex licenses.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Ben Walters
Level 3
Level 3

Yes it sounds like you have Plus licenses installed, if you are looking to enable Profiling on the nodes though you will find that option under a different section.

Go to Administration > Deployment > Choose a node from the list

Here you should see the option to enable the profiling service on the nodes in your environment under general settings and there will also be a specific section for profiling configuration.

I have the option enable. See the attached file.

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Little more info, since you have 300 days remaining on plus license, that means you can configure profiling as Ben Walters recommended. In some cases, I have seen Advanced License Eval ( 0 days) then the option for profiling will be grayed out.

I see your point, you don't have the profiler option inside administration > settings. Can you check inside work centers > profiler > settings.

~Jatin

Ben Walters
Level 3
Level 3

Profiling is enabled for your node then, what are you trying to find, specific profiling settings?

opss. I was talking about Posture. Total mixed it up.

I dont see Posture folder under Adminitration -> settings

I can see that it requires a Advance license. so does Advance mean plus + apex license?

That is correct, Posture requires Apex licenses.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: