cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Maximum "Internal Hosts accounts" on ACS 5.2

Is there a maximum number of "Internal Hosts account" IDs that the local database in a ACS 5.2 can handle?

Thanks....

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rising star

While I can't point to any reference in the user documentation I know that ACS 5.2 has been tested with 50000 endpoints or internal hosts

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Contributor

In 5.0, the max most that could be imported was 500.  The actual numbers for 5.1 and 5.2 seem to be omitted from the user guides.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.0/user/guide/users_id_stores.html#wp1052882

Rising star

While I can't point to any reference in the user documentation I know that ACS 5.2 has been tested with 50000 endpoints or internal hosts

View solution in original post

Beginner

thank you very much.

Beginner

I hope you're right, jrabinow

Because I have 7,000 hosts that I need to add.  I dont want to find out that max number of host is less than 7,000..that would be really frustrating..lol

@ ewood2624

you are referring to max number to import using csv, not max number of hosts that could reside internally.

Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Maximum "Internal Hosts accounts" on ACS 5.2

Found the definitive answer for this question: 50,000 network devices, 300,000 internal hosts...wow!!

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.2/migration/guide/Migration_Deploy.html#wp1054675

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App