cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem crProblem with user created from sponsor, does not work at first registration

Victor Galvis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. My problem is when a new user is created in the sponsor portal, this when he is going to enter from the captive portal created in a fortinet does not work, the solution is to create the user in sponsor portal and search again, give him edit and save it again without modify anything, that way the user can log in, if this procedure is not done, the authentication error failed - 24206 User disabled.

the connection is by radius

ISE Version 2.3 Patch 6

Can someone help me or if it is a version bug

Mi problema es cuando se crea un usuario nuevo en el portal sponsor, este cuando va a ingresar desde el portal user authenticationcautivo creado en un fortinet no funciona, la solucion es crear el usuario en portal sponsor y buscarlo nuevamente, darle editar y volverlo a guardar sin modificar nada, de esa forma el usuario si puede ingresar, si no se realiza este procedimiento simpre sale el error de autenticacion fallida - 24206 User disabled.

Version de ISE 2.3 Patch 6

Alguien puede ayudarme o se trata de un bug de la version

3 Replies 3

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check the timezone configured for the guest users.

If that is the problem, please engage Cisco TAC.

The time zone is correct, user update must be done to make it work.

@hslai wrote:

Please check the timezone configured for the guest users.

If that is the problem, please engage Cisco TAC.

agree, did you see this post as well? https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-blogs/ise-guest-types-do-i-really-need-locations-and-timezones/ba-p/3664399

I'd recommend using portal test URL in the guest portal to test the flow as well?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: