question about ISE guest user account self registration
We will plan guest solution for my wireless network ( we have WLC5508 and 1142 access point ), our requirement is :
1. guest user access to an wireless guest SSID, open browser, it will redirect to web-auth page.
2. The web-auth page have a url and if user click the url, guest user then connect to another web page, guest user can input some information ( for examples : username, email, cell phone ,,, ) to create guest user account self. The expiration of the user account fix to one day.
3. the username and random password created for the guest user then send by SMS or email to guest user.
4. Guest user can use the username and password he received to login web-auth page to use guest wireless network
5. User activity information ( user create, login/logout, expire time, user IP address ... ) should be log.
Please help to verify the ISE with base license can meet our requirement. ( especially item 2 & 3 )
ProblemTaking a snapshot of ISE virtual machines is not supported but it still happens occasionally due to administrators taking a snapshot manually or an integrated technology that automatically takes snapshots to back up VMs. When taking a snapsho...
Hi all, Is it available on Stealthwatch 7 Client or web interface the ability to import the Netflow Exporters names? I found only the possibility to configure manually the name of each Netflow Exporter, but not a bulk configuration.
User Experience Enhancements
As part of Cisco Customer Experience program, we are working towards a more uniform user experience and terminology harmonization. This program runs across all Cisco security products.
We are ali...
Join us on Thursday, October 10 at 10 am PT to meet the CEO and Founder of Cisco's most recent security investment.
In today’s cybersecurity arms race, how does Cisco stay one step ahead in the battle against attackers? One key strategy is keeping tabs on...