Views
Helpful
Replies

SECURITY-SSHD-6-INFO_GENERAL

laxmikant2526
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I m receiving below SSH Security information messages, want to understand the reason's behind this information message flash:

[1122]: %SECURITY-SSHD-6-INFO_GENERAL : Incoming SSH session rate limit exceeded

SSHD_[65762]: %SECURITY-SSHD-6-INFO_GENERAL : Failed to read from socket

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a very old thread with no specific Cisco platform identified.

See How to Ask The Community for Help  to provide enough details about the platform, configuration, and environment in order to help you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

a.diallooo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I m receiving below SSH Security information messages, want to understand the reason's behind this information message flash:

RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Jul 28 03:33:55.342 UTC: SSHD_[65861]: %SECURITY-SSHD-6-INFO_GENERAL : SSH ttylist has not been cleaned up
RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Jul 28 03:34:40.418 UTC: SSHD_[65606]: %SECURITY-SSHD-3-ERR_ERRNO : aaa_account failed: 'LOCALD' detected the 'fatal' condition 'No available method was able to process the request'

I'm almost sure it's inappropriate community for your question and it will remain unresponded (like the 's one). Unfortunately, I can't move it to appropriate place because you tweaked other's thread (unrelated to your's question). Moreover, you decided not to disclose Cisco product you are speaking about.

Please create new thread for your question, in community dedicated to the product you are using.

Having the same problem ASR9K 

Thanks

Serpent2010
Level 1
Level 1

Is this resolved? I have the same problem with ASR9K.

Cisco, any comment on this?

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a very old thread with no specific Cisco platform identified.

See How to Ask The Community for Help  to provide enough details about the platform, configuration, and environment in order to help you.