Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

wrong time in ISE

Hi! Anybody knows why clock time in ISE CLI and ISE WEB is different? I set up NTP and timezone after that checked the correct time in CLI, but in WEB GUI time is added 1 hour. How to solve this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi ,

For certain timezones, example Asia/Novosibirsk, ISE will show the correct time on CLI but the wrong time on GUI. GUI will be one hour behind CLI.
change it to one of the timezone with GMT value inside (show timezones), for example Etc/GMT+6change it other timezone for example: Asia/Qyzylorda

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Naresh Ginjupalli
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

May I know the timezone you are using to configure in ISE.

I perform all steps in according with official guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-0/admin_guide/b_ise_admin_guide_20.html (through CLI)

but problem still actual

Hi ,

For certain timezones, example Asia/Novosibirsk, ISE will show the correct time on CLI but the wrong time on GUI. GUI will be one hour behind CLI.
change it to one of the timezone with GMT value inside (show timezones), for example Etc/GMT+6change it other timezone for example: Asia/Qyzylorda

Thank you! problem is solved

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: