cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
lburleso
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings.

My organization has been using Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) for a couple years now and have really put it to good use. As most customers of this product know, there is no built-in capability in CMS or in Meeting Management (MM) for historical reporting on Call Detail Records (CDR).  I looked into the most popular solution on the market and found it to be too expensive and complex.

So I wrote my own, and it took a couple months.

It's a simple two-tier application that uses a MSSQL database and IIS. I wrote and deployed it using Visual Studio.  I published it on GitHub at https://github.com/leeburleson/CMS-CDR and welcome all improvements and constructive criticism.

For convenience, I'm attaching the System Guide here, but everything else will be on Github.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional developer by trade and have never used Github until now. There is obviously no official support for this app, but I will answer questions as best as I can, given my experience in the field.

3 Comments
Welcome to the Project Gallery!

This is a place for Cisco customers and partners to share stories about their technology projects.

Use the comment section to ask a question, make a suggestion or just say well done. If you like a project, thank the author by clicking the Helpful button at the end of the post!

Did you complete a deployment recently? Share your great work with fellow community members! No project is too big or too small.