cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

SIP conference phone maximum lines stuck at two. Soundpoint IP 7000 with CUCM 7.1

Daniel Miller
Level 1
Level 1

SIP conference phone maximum lines stuck at two. Soundpoint IP 7000 with CUCM (Cisco unified call manager) 7.1

I did some searching but no luck. Sorry in advance if the solution should be overly obvious.

The problem is that I can't add more then two people to a conference call on the fly. I imagine there is some easy change that needs to happen to allow more callers to be added to the phone's on the fly conferencing. In CUCM if I go to the associated line under "Multiple Call/Call Waiting Settings on Device" it says "Note:The range to select the Max Number of calls is: 1-2" If I try and change this value I get error: "Update failed. Sum of device\'s line appearance values for maxNumCalls exceed  device limitation".

How can I fix this?

I tried increasing the related value on the Polycom devices website but no luck. I also reviewed the setup pages in CUCM for "Device configuration", "Button template", "phone profile", and "SIP profile" but did not find where I can set the "maxNumCalls"

Who Me Too'd this topic