05-04-2010 09:34 PM - edited 02-21-2020 04:38 PM
Hello everyone !
My topology is follow
Clients -> |NAT-ed Router| --------- (INTERNET) ------- |NAT-ed Router of Head Office | --------- | ASA5550 (L2TP VPN Server) |--------- LAN
- ASA5550 are working as L2TP VPN Server.
- Clients are using Windows 2000, Windows XP (SP2), Windows XP (SP3), Windows 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7.
- NAT-ed Router of Head Office is 3845.
I NAT-ed the interface outside of ASA 5550 to allow users from Internet can connect. However, I found many problems as following:
- Windows 2000 and Windows XP (SP2), L2TP/IPSec can work normally. (after updating the patch of Microsoft http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885407 )
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7 CAN NOT WORK
I think problem is relating to Microsoft but I still does not find any document to solve this problems.
Do anyone have experiences to solve this problem?