cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Corporate Directory getting Host not found.

mmendonca
Level 1
Level 1

Some 7941 phones can't find the corporate directory since upgrading to CUCM 8.0.3.10000-8.  Phone load is SCCP41.9-0-3S.  Forum is loaded with similar problems.  I've tried some of the solutions suggested none of which have corrected the problem.  It seems that the phones in question are being seen as 'secure' phones because they are picking up the Secure Phone URL's from Enterprise params.  I can't see why this is happening all phones are set to use the Standard SCCP non-secure profile.  The only difference I can find between 7941 that were working and ones that weren't is the URL pointers.    I tried changing the secure Enterprise params to the same as the non secure Enterprise params.  The phones picked up the new URL but still couldn't find the corporate directory (host  not found).  Guess I could try deleting the phone and recreating it but that would leave me not knowing what caused it if it's resolved by this action.  Other than that I'm running short on ideas.

I've attached the latest phone log from one of the lost 7941.  Seems it's not finding the proper .CTL file?

Who Me Too'd this topic