Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cisco Context Directory Agent - Error Querying for WMI property

Simon Ludovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I'm trying to connect Cisco CDA with  Windows 2008 R2 Domain Controller but I get this error:

Log attributes

wmi-property
exception-stack
org.jinterop.winreg.smb.JIWinRegStub.winreg_CreateKey(JIWinRegStub.java:310)

org.jinterop.dcom.core.JIComServer.initialise(JIComServer.java:510)

org.jinterop.dcom.core.JIComServer.(JIComServer.java:414)

com.cisco.cda.rt.adobserver.adobserver.jinteropUtil.getWmiLocator(jinteropUtil.java:39)

com.cisco.cda.rt.adobserver.adobserver.EventsThread.QueryWMIProperty(EventsThread.java:83)

com.cisco.cda.rt.adobserver.adobserver.EventsThread.getNetBIOS(EventsThread.java:171)

com.cisco.cda.rt.adobserver.adobserver.EventsThread.extractDCData(EventsThread.java:203)

com.cisco.cda.rt.adobserver.adobserver.EventsThread.run(EventsThread.java:599)

dc-hostname HOSTANEM/192.168.X.X

dc-name HOSTNAME

exception-causeorg.jinterop.dcom.common.JIRuntimeException: Access is denied, please  check whether the [domain-username-password] are correct. Also, if not  already done please check the GETTING STARTED and FAQ sections in  readme.htm. They provide information on how to correctly configure the  Windows machine for DCOM access, so as to avoid such exceptions.   [0x00000005]

wmi-classWin32_NTDomain

exception-messageAccess is denied, please  check whether the [domain-username-password] are correct. Also, if not  already done please check the GETTING STARTED and FAQ sections in  readme.htm. They provide information on how to correctly configure the  Windows machine for DCOM access, so as to avoid such exceptions.   [0x00000005]

wmi-property DomainName

dc-username administrator

Who Me Too'd this topic