Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

ISE Airespace ACL WLC problem

Alexander Murin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i've configured ISE and WLC to use guestportal with CWA but there is a problem with CoA -- it doesn't want to apply airespace alc after auth at guestportal.

1. At authC page i've configured a wireless MAB to continue if user not found and to use a Internal users as a identity store.

2. At authZ page i've configured a WEBAUTH as a default rule with the following:

Access Type = ACCESS_ACCEPT

cisco-av-pair = url-redirect-acl=ACL-WEBAUTH-REDIRECT

cisco-av-pair = url-redirect=https://ip:port/guestportal/gateway?sessionId=SessionIdValue&action=cwa

3. I've also configured this ACL at WLC to permit

permit dns and icmp any-any

permit any-to-ise-8443

permit ise-to-any

This part works fine because i able to redirect to guestportal and use my guest login&pw to authorize myself. The guest account was previously generated through sponsor portal and it's working too.

4. At authC page i've use a wireless dot1x to use Internal users

5. At authZ page i've use a "if internal users:Guest then GUEST permission" rule

6. GUEST rule looks like the following:

Access Type = ACCESS_ACCEPT

Airespace-ACL-Name = GUEST_INTERNET_ONLY

7. This ACL is configured on the WLC permitting any except private networks (ISE is also permitted)

After guest portal auth i see a success message and i able to ping internet but i have no web access to it. It looks like CoA and Airespace acl are don't working and i keep using my ACL-WEBAUTH-REDIRECT access-list and i see a strange error messages in the WLC logs:

*apfReceiveTask: Nov 12 17:32:27.317: %ACL-3-ENTRY_DONOT_EXIST: acl.c:369 Unable to find an ACL by name "".

I swear my ACL name spelling is correct and both ACL-WEBAUTH-REDIRECT and GUEST_INTERNET_ONLY are on the WLC with their counters growing!

I don't have a point what issue it could be...

Any ideas?

P.S. see attach for Live authentication log

Who Me Too'd this topic