Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

%UC_CALLMANAGER-3-DeviceTransientConnection

billmatthews
Level 1
Level 1

We're running CUCM 8.5.1.11900-21.

We're  getting a lot of %UC_CALLMANAGER-3-DeviceTransientConnection errors in  our subscriber syslogs.  They all come from VG204 gateways.  The full  error is:

Feb  28 12:41:30, mysub, Error, Cisco CallManager, ccm: 13219: mysub: Feb 28  2013 17:41:30.971 UTC : %UC_CALLMANAGER-3-DeviceTransientConnection:  %[ConnectingPort=2000][DeviceName=ANMAC000][IPAddress=10.10.10.10][DeviceType=30027][Reason=6][Protocol=SCCP][IPAddrAttributes=2][UNKNOWN_PARAMNAME:LastSignalReceived=StationClose][UNKNOWN_PARAMNAME:StationState=wait_capabilities][ClusterID=StandAloneCluster][NodeID=mysub]:  A device attempted to register but did not complete registration, 57

However  the devices appear to be registering/functioning just fine.  I just  wanted to investigate these errors and clean them up if possible.  I did  find this article about similar errors ATA devices configured as  SKINNY: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-2411  But that doesn't seem to apply here.  We're SCCP, and all the analog ports are configured/registered.

Anything else I could look at?

Thanks

Bill

Who Me Too'd this topic