Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

CVP VXML Server User Management Feature Issue

ciscorajaraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I am trying to use the CVP(version 8.0) VXML server User management feature in one of my call studio application. when i try to deploy the application with User Management enabled.

I am getting the below error and application is not getting deployed in VXML server. But the tables that will be used by the user management are created in MSSQL 2005 server.

Please guide me how to proceed from here.

Error with admin application update,07/24/2013 12:56:29.693, The error was: There was a problem creating the database tables for the user management system. com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The cursor type/concurrency combination is not supported.

com.audium.server.AudiumException: There was a problem creating the database tables for the user management system.

at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initialize(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:856)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.cmdUpdateApp(Admin.java:295)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.executeCommand(Admin.java:226)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.run(Admin.java:1255)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Root Cause: com.audium.server.userManagement.LoggingException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The cursor type/concurrency combination is not supported.

at com.audium.server.userManagement.ApplicationLogger.getApplication(ApplicationLogger.java:78)

at com.audium.server.userManagement.UserManagementLoggerAPI.getApplication(UserManagementLoggerAPI.java:132)

at com.audium.server.userManagement.UserManagementLoggerAPI.addApplication(UserManagementLoggerAPI.java:120)

at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initialize(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:853)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.cmdUpdateApp(Admin.java:295)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.executeCommand(Admin.java:226)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.run(Admin.java:1255)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Who Me Too'd this topic