Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

RV320 Firmware Update 1.1.1.06 Crashed Unit

carrie001
Level 1
Level 1

Our internet connectivity was intermittant all morning today so we decided to upgrade our Cisco RV320 firmware from 1.02.03 to 1.1.1.06. We downloaded the release from the Cisco Download Software onto a USB thumb drive. Using the Configuration software, and reading the RV320 User Guide, we followed the directions on Page 64 of the User Guide under Firmware Upgrade: System Management > Firmware Upgrade > Firmware Upgrade from USB, and selected the file.

After clicking Update Firmware, the red light next to DIAG on the RV320's front panel stayed solid red for 20 minutes. The green light next to PWR stayed flashing for the entire 20 minutes. The router never stopped booting and will no longer boot up. We switched off the power after 20 minutes and decided that was long enough for our business to be without the internet.

Can someone tell me why this happened? I switched the RV320 back on and and the red light next to DIAG is still a solid red and the green light is still flashing next PWR. Please advise me as to how I should get my money back or what I can do make it work again.

Who Me Too'd this topic