Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cisco WLC and Apple TV Bonjour

CSCO10675262_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have followed the guide on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/technology/bonjour/7.5/Bonjour_Gateway_Phase-2_WLC_software_release_7.5.html on enabling Cisco WLC 7.5 with Apple TV Bonjour however I have a weird problem. I have some clients unable to see the apple TV connected to a different wireless access point while some can see the apple TVs connected. I have attached my setup for reference. I would like to enquire on the use of LSS and if anyone may have encountered similar problems? The apple tv is being discovered by the wlc under mdns-Domain Names.

As per the document, multicast has not been enabled however the discovery of the apple tv is intermittent from the apple clients. Client A may discover apple tv 1 and 3 however not apple tv 2 and sometime it can discover all 3 apple TV while client B is able to see all 3 apple tv devices. All 3 apple TV devices are discovered by WLC and only apple TV service has been enabled on WLC.  I was wondering if anyone has seen similar issue? Not too sure what may be the cause of it?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Who Me Too'd this topic