Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cisco Unity Connection 8.6 - Cannot Upload Greeting

Lalo Nunez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! I am running Unity Connection 8.6, using VMWare, in my home lab. When I try to upload a greeting to my System Call Handler, I get the following:

Unable to save recording due to SSL Certificate error. Would you like to accept the SSL certificate for this session and attempt to save the recording again?

When I choose OK I receive:
Failed to record name

Site: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unity-connection-version-70/110950-unity-wav-issues.html#certerr

I visited the above site and tried importing the certificate into both Firefox and IE, but that did not seem to work. I also looked into Cisco Bug ID CSCto92753, but that also did not work. I looked at the Java Console Log and did a search for "access denied":

com.cisco.unity.mediamaster.MMApplet.stop() - Exception while saving preferences: access denied ("java.io.FilePermission" "C:\Users\Lalo\.cisco\unity\mediamaster\mm.properties" "read")

I modified my java.policy file to include the below, but I get the same error:

grant codeBase "file:${{java.ext.dirs}}/*" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
        permission java.io.FilePermission "C:\Users\Lalo\.cisco\unity\mediamaster\mm.properties", "write";
};

At this point and I am stuck. Thanks in advance for reading my post and for your assistance.

Cisco Unity Connection version: 8.6.2ES120.24901-120
Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit
Browsers: Firefox 28.0 and IE 9
Java Version 7 Update 55 (Also tried Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.39)

Who Me Too'd this topic